Monday, December 22, 2008

My December

Some crafting ... Care of a Christmas present inherited for myself (5 year olds are never going to appreciate something as darned cool as these stamps, surely?)

IMG_1996

Some wrapping...(got a bit felt-happy this year!)

IMG_2004

Some baking ... (note the additions to the kitchen: namely, microwave, KITCHENAID, toaster, kettle, kniferack, Hen Party Jug, Salt and Pepper Mill... that is everything! God love wedding lists!)

IMG_1999

IMG_2001 

Some renovation work ... (remember the in-law's cottage? My how it has changed!)

collage4

Oh and some humiliating attempts to keep up with the relies at their annual pub caroling. Note the row of children with instruments. And then note the baffled looking grown woman.

IMG_2020

Yup, ladies and gents... That is me, holding a recorder for the first time in about 12 years. Bring on the wassailing I say!

No comments: