Monday, December 22, 2008

Interim images from the wedding...

Post stolen from my other blog...

Thanks for the requests for more pics of the wedding! The reason for the delay has been to wait for the professional ones to come through to give you the good stuff.

If however, you're happy for the amateur offerings to suffice in the meantime... here goes...

IMG_1600 IMG_1607

IMG_1616

IMG_1618

IMG_1617 IMG_1627

IMG_1668

CNV00033   CNV00043

CNV00173

n503136615_1079768_2147[1]Fingers crossed the professional pictures will be coming by the end of this month so I'll be able to give you much clearer detail shots...

Otherwise...

The bridesmaids dresses were Vogue 8416 in navy blue silk from Hong Kong.

Cake was two layers of fruit, two layers of carrot cake with cake topper of a dressmaker's dummy and a grand piano made from oven-hardening clay.

Venue florals were by a good friend and featured roses, hydrangea, vibernum berry, various foliage and a bow made by my Mum!

Bouquets were ranuncula, roses, vibernum berry hand-tied with antique navy velvet ribbon given by a family friend.

My shoes were from Italian leather from Sniff, adult bridesmaids were navy patent from Faith and little patents were from an online boutique, Panache.

Hair flowers were antique silk from VV Rouleaux and Mum's fascinator was made using one of those flowers along with feathers and beads taken from her dress fabric.

Any other details I've forgotten? Will share other pictures with you as soon as I have them: trust me, as excited as you are, I fear I may be more so!

Thanks to various friends and especially my sister for the above pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I guess I'm just getting old and softhearted. Your blog post about Richard's proposal made me tear up (most embarrassingly, when I was trying to tell someone else about it!), and now this has me close to sentimental sobs. It looks like a lovely day, which is as it should have been for such a lovely couple. Best of luck to you and Merry Christmas.